Paul's Grandkids

Paul recently informed us that he loves his grandkids...and in doing so, we learned that he has grandkids

Each night, Paul's grandkids sleep in his bed with him (with their own blanket) and each get 3 goodnight kisses from me.  If I "accidentally" skip over one, or only give them 1 or 2 kisses, Paul becomes quite upset and only settles down once I correct my mistake.

Sometimes his grandkids misbehave and have to sit on their bed for "so sad time".  (Paul is quite the disciplinarian).  This past Tuesday, Sis stopped loving Paul and ran away.  We were so relieved when Sis returned home and started loving Paul again.  (I don't know where Paul learned about running away--- he has quite the imagination).  

For your viewing pleasure, here are pictures of each of Paul's (current) grandkids.

 SIS (formerly known as baby Paul; still a boy)

OWL (a Christmas tree ornament made by aunt Keely)

ROCK

 DUCKY



No comments:

Post a Comment