Idaho- Part Two

As any little boy would, Paul thoroughly enjoyed the tractors, 4-wheeler, and trucks on the farm.  He even got to drive (steer) a tractor around the farm.





He also enjoyed stomping around and exploring the farm.  It was hard to get him to come inside.




While Paul enjoyed the farm, Great Grandma soothed Ben to sleep and put him down for a much needed nap.


The next day, Austin and Keely came up to visit for the day.  The boys enjoyed spending time with them.  As he always does when he's around Keely, Paul attached himself to her for the better part of the day, though I didn't get pictures of the two of them together.








Paul getting a horsey-ride from Uncle Austin....


... and Uncle Austin trying to get a horsey-ride from Paul  :-)

1 comment:

Allison Box said...

Thanks for leaving me your email address. I will surely send you an invitation to my blog. It has been a while since I have looked at your blog so it was a good reminder when I got your address. Your boys are so cute! I can't believe how big they are and it looks like that have so much fun together. I am looking forward to that as Shea gets a little bigger. Ryan is dying for her to play with him. Have a great Christmas too if I don't get back to you before then!

Post a Comment